OUR WORK AS ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHERS.
- We have 6+ years of experience photographing weddings and elopements in NYC.
- We have a creative background and always look for a unique style that captures the essence of the city.
- New York is a busy and constantly changing city. We have expert knowledge of the city and know the coolest locations and how to move around in the nicest, fastest and less stressful way.
- Leila & David always work as a team. Leila takes artistic, carefully planned shots while David makes sure there’s a great background, plans on locations and assists during the shoot (this can be really useful for taking editorial shots without having to worry about where to leave your coats or belongings in a busy Manhattan street).
- We are flexible and reasonable. We are always open to finding another available time, in case of terrible weather or if something unplanned happens.
- David is a NYC registered officiant so we’ve got you covered in case anything comes up with your officiant or at the City Hall.
CITY HALL ELOPEMENTS
The New York City Clerk’s office is an amazing multicultural space that sometimes can get really busy. We have done quite a few weddings there so we will be able to provide some advice on what days / times are less crowded.
For information about the procedure you can check The City Hall Marriage License Bureau website where you will find every detail you should know. You need to apply there for a marriage license at least 24 hours before you can be legally married. License is good for 60 days. You can find information on how to get married in New York State in this official website.
In case you need a witness just let us know and we’ll bring our ID’s with us! :)
CENTRAL PARK ELOPEMENTS
Getting married in Central Park is a great way have a genuine New York wedding with amazing views and the feeling of being surrounded by nature. Central Park Weddings are always exciting and you literally feel New York is watching over you . For weddings of 20 or more people you will need a permit. You may check out the official Cheat Sheet for small events / weddings in Central Park
ELOPING ANYWHERE IN NYC
The great thing about eloping is that you can get married virtually anywhere. You just need an officiant and we would be happy to act as witnesses if you need us to!